- 4.1 - If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us. See the Contact Us page for details; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below. The cost to safely and securely return any unwanted items lies solely with the purchaser.
- 4.2 - Any goods for return must be notified to us in writing within 14 days commencing from the day after receipt. If any non-faulty goods are returned outside of the 14 day period without notice during the period we reserve the right to refuse. **Made to Order and Bespoke Products are tailor made and cannot be returned once purchased. Any damaged goods must be notified to BathroomLuxries.co.uk within 72 hours of taking delivery of your order - any damages notified outside of this time we reserve the right to refuse return.
- 4.3 - The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.2 will not apply in the event that;
- a) the product has been used
- b) the product is not returned to us in the same condition as you received the product.
- c) the product has been manufactured to individual requirements and/or on a special order basis.
- d) the product has been sold/passed on to a third party. Any goods that are damaged in transit on return to BathroomLuxries.co.uk due to poor packaging or lack of care on your behalf will not be refunded and will be returned to sender. Please ensure all returns are packaged to the same level as when initially received. We require all original manufacturer/branded packaging to be enclosed.
- 4.4 - Some of the items available from BathroomLuxries.co.uk will be delivered requiring a signature upon receipt. Prior to signing for goods we ask that you check that the goods are both undamaged and that all goods are in the consignment that should be. Signing for the goods is an acceptance that everything in the delivery is as it should be and undamaged. If your order is being sent to a work address please ensure that the person signing for the goods on your behalf if not yourself is aware of what needs to be done on the arrival of the delivery. If you inform us of damages or shortfalls after signing for a consignment it makes it extremely difficult to make a claim from the couriers and some couriers will not accept liability. Claims for damages and shortfalls will be processed within 48 hours.
- 4.5 - In the event of an alleged defect with goods fitted and used but still under warranty, the purchaser must return the goods to us for inspection and assessment of the fault. If the defect is deemed a fault covered by warranty and still within the cover period we will pursue the claim with the utmost importance. As outlined below, please contact us prior to making any returns so that we are aware of the return initially and also so we can begin to establish if the fault is one that is covered by the terms of the warranty and ensure that the product is still within the warranty period.
The provisions of these clauses do not affect your statutory rights.
All product warranties and guarantees are provided solely by the product manufacturer and the UK importers. If you have a claim under warranty, the moment you contact us we will act on your behalf to pursue your warranty claim. On most occasions products deemed faulty under warranty will need to be returned to either ourselves or the manufacturer/importer for further inspection, but this will be done in the quickest time possible and treated as a matter of urgency. If good quality images are available we may be able to use these to come to a conclusion. All warranty claims must prove proof of purchase and must be discussed with us before goods are returned. In the event that warranty claim is not deemed valid, we will not be liable for any costs incurred and we will not accept liability for any costs incurred throughout a claim for labour and/or other related charges. Warranty and Guarantee are voided in the event that products have been modified or have been sold on to a third party. The warranty and Guarantees lie solely with the first user.
Bathroom Luxuries Trading as Aqua Bathroom (Twickenham) Ltd
62-64 Richmond Road
Telelphone: 020 8840 9000
Freephone: 0800 051 8386
Fax: 020 8840 3001
Registered Office: 142 Uxbridge Road, Hanwell, London W7 3SL.
Registered No. 7193296. VAT Registration No. 987 8100 77